This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you are looking for recipe that your kids will eat without complaining, here are 37 Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes to help.
Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes:
These slow cooker recipes for kids are the perfect recipes that help get dinner on the table that your kids will actually eat. These dinner recipes are easy to make with simple ingredients and are family friendly.
These recipes have been tested by my kids and they are family favorite recipes. Slow Cooker Meals saves me so much time and money. We have recipes for soups, mac and cheese, and lasagna. All recipes are kid approved. You might also like Easy Kid Friendly Appetizers.
Table of Contents
- Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes:
- What is the easiest thing to cook for Kids?
- What to Cook for Kids that are Picky?
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes for Kids:
- 1. Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe:
- 2. Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Recipe:
- 3. Crockpot Pizza Chicken Recipe:
- 4. Crock Pot Beef Taco Pasta:
- 5. Crockpot Chicken Tacos:
- 6. Crockpot Chicken and Gravy Recipe:
- 7. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe:
- 8. Crock Pot American Goulash:
- 9. Crock Pot Beef Tacos:
- 10. Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup:
- 11. Crock Pot Beef Ragu Recipe:
- 12. Crock Pot Tator Tot Casserole:
- 13. Easy Crockpot Taco Meat Recipe:
- 14. Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe:
- 15. Crock Pot Hamburger Helper Recipe:
- 16. Lazy Day Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe:
- 17. Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe:
- 18. Slow Cooker Baked Ziti Recipe:
- 19. Best Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe:
- 20. Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- 21. Easy Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe:
- 22. Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe:
- 23. Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe:
- 24. Crock Pot Crack Chicken Casserole Recipe:
- 25. Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe:
- 26. The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe:
- 27. Crock Pot Spaghetti Casserole Recipe:
- 28. Crock Pot Drumsticks:
- 29. Crock Pot Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe:
- 30. Crock Pot Chili Recipe:
- 31. Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe:
- 32. Crock Pot Monkey Bread:
- 33. Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings:
- 34. Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta:
- 35. Crockpot Stuffed Shells:
- 36. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo:
- 37. Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole:
- More Slow Cooker Recipes:
What is the easiest thing to cook for Kids?
The easiest thing we can cook for kids is to heat up frozen chicken nuggets and fries. But with these instant pot or slow cooker recipes they taste better and they are better for you.
What to Cook for Kids that are Picky?
We all have a picky eater in our family. With these easy recipes, you can easily change or omit to what they like. But we try to encourage our kids to at least try something new.
These recipes are perfect for the pickiest eater.
Easy Crock Pot Recipes for Kids:
These 37 kid friendly crock pot recipes are sure to please your family. They are all loaded with flavor and easy to make.
1. Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe:
We are huge fans of macaroni and cheese and finally have perfected the best recipe. It has the perfect blend of cheese and tastes amazing. Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect side to feed a crowd.
2. Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Recipe:
We absolutely love this tasty and creamy chicken and rice crock pot recipe. Everything gets tossed into the crockpot and dinner will be ready when you get home.
3. Crockpot Pizza Chicken Recipe:
My kids love pizza and I love slow cooking so if we have a recipe for pizza then they are hooked. This may not be pizza, but because it is called chicken pizza, my kids were all in.
4. Crock Pot Beef Taco Pasta:
This recipe is the best comfort food and the entire family will love it. You can easily get dinner on the table fast with hardly any effort.
5. Crockpot Chicken Tacos:
This 3 ingredient taco recipe is my kids favorite. These are the best chicken tacos and they are so easy to make. Perfect for a weeknight meal.
6. Crockpot Chicken and Gravy Recipe:
Sometimes you just crave comfort food and this recipe for crockpot chicken and brown gravy hits the spot. The flavorful gravy tastes delicious with the chicken and makes a meal your family will love.
7. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe:
There is not much better than a hearty and delicious soup recipe that has cooked in a slow cooker all day. This cheeseburger soup is no different. You are going to love this great recipe.
8. Crock Pot American Goulash:
If you are looking for a one pot meal that everyone will love, this is your recipe! This goulash recipe is something our family enjoys all year long.
9. Crock Pot Beef Tacos:
My entire family loved these crock pot beef tacos. This recipe only requires 3 Ingredients and perfect for Taco Tuesday.
10. Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup:
This 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Potato Soup makes the most delicious soup without any of the work. We absolutely love potato soup around here and I was so happy to be able to use my crockpot. It is so nice coming home to dinner waiting.
11. Crock Pot Beef Ragu Recipe:
This crock pot recipe is loaded with flavor. It combines all of our favorite ingredients tossed in the crock pot.
12. Crock Pot Tator Tot Casserole:
Our entire family goes crazy over Cheesy Tator Tot Casserole. It’s loaded with hearty meat and lots of cheese.
13. Easy Crockpot Taco Meat Recipe:
While cooking the taco meat is not a hard task, sometimes you just need to be able to have dinner on the table the moment you get home. Learn how to cook slow cooker taco filling to make dinner time so easy during busy weeknights.
14. Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe:
This pot roast is so easy to make and full of flavor. It only requires 4 Ingredients and is simply amazing.
15. Crock Pot Hamburger Helper Recipe:
Does your family love the boxed version of Hamburger Helper? We sure do and now we have a Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe that is better than anything store bought.
16. Lazy Day Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe:
This quick and easy crockpot lasagna will give you a delicious dinner on your table without tons of work. You get the joy and the taste of a classic lasagna without all the work.
17. Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe:
This Crock Pot Crack Chicken really is the best recipe. It taste amazing and everyone will be coming back for more. This recipe is so easy that you will not believe just how simple it is.
It is out of this world delicious and my entire family goes crazy over this meal.
18. Slow Cooker Baked Ziti Recipe:
You can enjoy everything you love about traditional Ziti in this easy slow cooker recipe. You will save on clean up and everyone will absolutely love this recipe. It is so nice coming home to dinner ready to enjoy. The entire meal is so simple.
19. Best Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe:
Cooking the spaghetti sauce in the crock pot makes for an easy weeknight meal. Sure you can use the jar sauce, but this homemade spaghetti sauce is so much better.
20. Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
I love enchiladas but they can be a lot of work to make. Now you can easily enjoy all the flavors of traditional chicken enchiladas without all the work with this delicious and easy lazy day crock pot chicken enchiladas casserole recipe.
21. Easy Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe:
This recipe easily can be double or tripled for your next party. It is our go to party recipe! From family gatherings to birthday parties this crockpot sloppy joes recipe is so easy to make.
22. Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe:
We love BBQ pulled pork crock pot recipe! It’s so simple to make. This recipe is always a big hit with our family plus feeds a crowd. It is a little bit tangy and has the best flavor.
23. Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe:
This is the perfect way to make Chicken Parmesan without all the work. The chicken breast or chicken thighs cook directly in the slow cooker with the sauce.
24. Crock Pot Crack Chicken Casserole Recipe:
The kids will gobble this up and it is so easy to prepare. Spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family. I love making recipe that my whole family enjoys.
25. Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe:
My family loved this recipe and I hope you do too. This recipe is perfect to make your the summer holidays and barbecue. You can enjoy a delicious cheesy potato casserole without heating up your kitchen.
26. The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe:
We are going to show you how to make the Best Crock pot Roast Recipe without any seasoning packets.
27. Crock Pot Spaghetti Casserole Recipe:
Spaghetti is always a hit and this super easy Crock Pot Spaghetti Casserole Recipe makes it even easier. The homemade sauce has the best flavor and the cheese is melted and delicious.
28. Crock Pot Drumsticks:
This Easy Chicken Drumsticks crock pot recipe is a must try. Whether you need something tasty and easy for game day or the next big party, this is the best recipe with very little work.
29. Crock Pot Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe:
We are always looking for new and delicious ways to use our crock pot. This recipe does not disappoint and is loaded with tons of cheese, flavorful ground beef and so much more.
30. Crock Pot Chili Recipe:
Chili is something my family looks forward to and this classic slow cooker chili recipe is exactly what they want.
31. Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe:
This easy Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe definitely was a hit with everyone and I can’t wait for you to try it!
32. Crock Pot Monkey Bread:
Monkey Bread Crockpot Recipe is delicious cinnamon, sugar breakfast idea. This slow cooker recipe has all the gooey texture that a traditional Monkey Bread has.
33. Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings:
This is the best crock pot chicken and dumplings with biscuits recipe you will find and so very simple to make.
34. Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta:
We love one pot meals around here and the simpler the better. This recipe is one of the easiest ever and the slow cooker does all the work.
35. Crockpot Stuffed Shells:
This is one of our favorite dishes to make for meatless Monday. It is full of so much cheesy goodness that no one ever misses the meat!
36. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo:
Tender and juicy chicken is mixed with easy alfredo sauce and then cooked in your slow cooker.
37. Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole:
This crock pot cinnamon roll casserole is amazing and perfect for any brunch, holiday, or even dessert.
More Slow Cooker Recipes:
- The Best Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes
- 33 Easy Italian Slow Cooker Recipes
- Easy Ingredient Ground Beef Recipes
- 54 Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipes