This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
55 Easy Super Bowl Appetizers that are perfect for your next Super Bowl Party. Delicious food that is quick and easy is a must have on Super Bowl Sunday.
Table of Contents
- Best Appetizers for the Super Bowl
- 1. Boneless Chicken Wings
- 2. Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
- 3. Taco Wonton Cups
- 4. Crock Pot White Cheese Dip
- 5. Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups
- 6. BBQ Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe
- 7. Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe
- 8. Crock Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
- 9. The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip
- 10. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 11. Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 12. 7 Layer Dip Recipe
- 13. Hawaiian Turkey and Cheese Sliders
- 14. Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- 15. Crock Pot Rotel Dip
- 16. Crescent Roll Pigs in a Blanket
- 17. Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders Recipe
- 18. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Dip
- 19. Easy Guacamole
- 20. Ground Beef Taco Dip
- 21. Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 22. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders
- 23. Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 24. Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
- 25. Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Recipe
- 26. Turkey Sandwich Crescent Roll
- 27. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 28. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 29. Taco Crescent Ring
- 30. Taco Dorados
- 31. Easy Burger Sliders
- 32. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- 33. Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 34. Crock Pot Drumsticks
- 35. Sausage Balls Recipe
- 36. Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Wings
- 37. Fried Onion Rings
- 38. Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 39. Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 40. Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 41. Baked Brie
- 42. Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms
- 43. Pinwheel Sandwiches
- 44. Crockpot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 45. Bacon Wrapped Pickles
- 46. Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 47. Bacon Wrapped Dates
- 48. Taco Bell Nacho Fries
- 49. Copycat Chipotle Queso
- 50. Pizza Cupcakes
- 51. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 52. Spicy Cheez-It Snack Mix
- 53. Spicy Ranch Crackers
- 54. Crock Pot Cream Cheese Taco Dip
- 55. Deep fried Pickles
- Easy Super Bowl Appetizers
- More easy recipes:
Best Appetizers for the Super Bowl
Game Day means lots of finger foods, cheesy dips, chicken wings, party dips and more. If you are looking for delicious super bowl recipes, we have lots of yummy super bowl snacks to try.
These Superbowl appetizers will be a hit for the big game. The recipes even include slow cooker options to make the day even easier.
1. Boneless Chicken Wings
These buffalo wings have the perfect blend of flavor and heat for an amazing recipe. Serve it with Ranch or your favorite dipping sauce.
2. Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
These quick and easy Little Smokies taste delicious with bacon and more. Everyone will love this party food.
3. Taco Wonton Cups
Bite size wonton cups make the perfect Taco appetizer for a crowd. These bite size treats can be topped however you prefer.
4. Crock Pot White Cheese Dip
Super Bowl Dips always make the perfect snack for watching the game. If you love restaurant queso, this is similar.
5. Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups
There is so much buffalo flavor in these little cups combined with tender chicken and cheese. It is amazing.
6. BBQ Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe
Toss everything into the slow cooker the best Little Smokies. They are so tasty with lots of barbecue sauce.
7. Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe
This recipe is always a crowd pleaser and everyone goes crazy over sliders. You can even use leftover ham in this recipe.
8. Crock Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
With only 3 ingredients, anyone can easily make Grape Jelly Meatballs. They are the perfect blend of sweet and savory.
9. The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip
Every good Super Bowl Party needs cheese dip and tortilla chips. This recipe is much better than store bought.
10. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
You will not believe how incredibly this recipe is with only 3 ingredients. It is so creamy and has just the perfect amount of heat.
11. Jalapeno Popper Dip
Each bite is so creamy and cheesy with the perfect amount of Jalapeno poppers. This dip is great with crackers, tortilla chips or veggie sticks.
12. 7 Layer Dip Recipe
There are so many delicious layers in this dip that include guacamole, salsa, beans and more. lt is perfect for a party and easy to make.
13. Hawaiian Turkey and Cheese Sliders
Turkey Sliders are so easy to make and perfect to enjoy while watching the game. Each bite is filling and delicious.
14. Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Light and flaky crescent rolls make delicious rolls with your favorite pizza toppings. Serve it with marinara sauce to complete the snack.
15. Crock Pot Rotel Dip
This dip is effortless and comes together in minutes. The slow cooker makes it so easy and the ingredients combine into a delicious dip.
16. Crescent Roll Pigs in a Blanket
Pigs in a Blanket taste amazing with crescent rolls. This is always a kid favorite and perfect for dipping in ketchup.
17. Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders Recipe
Sliders make the perfect party food. These pizza sliders are cheesy and loaded with the best toppings.
18. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Dip
Cheeseburger Dip is filling and delicious. Each bite is so creamy and packed with lots of cheese, meat and more.
19. Easy Guacamole
Skip the store bought guacamole and make homemade instead. It is very easy and fresh is always best.
20. Ground Beef Taco Dip
There are lots of tasty layers in this taco dip. It is the best dip and easy to make.
21. Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
The blend of sweet and sour is fabulous in these meatballs. You can toss everything into the crock pot for an effortless appetizer.
22. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders
It is so fun to have an assortment of sliders during the game. These bite size sliders each have a buffalo chicken meatball and cheese for the best snack.
23. Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Spinach Dip is wonderful with crackers, veggies or tortilla chips. This dip is so flavorful and loaded with the best blend of ingredients.
24. Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
Bite size pineapple wrapped in bacon make a simple but flavorful appetizer. Secure everything with a toothpick and this makes a great recipe for a party.
25. Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Recipe
You will not believe how easy this dip is with just 3 ingredients. It is so rich and creamy while being hearty for super bowl appetizers.
26. Turkey Sandwich Crescent Roll
Wrap tender slices of turkey in crescent rolls for a flaky and delicious appetizer. This is always a favorite with kids.
27. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Dip is super easy in the crock pot and only requires a few ingredients. It is so simple but always a crowd favorite.
28. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Buffalo Chicken makes amazing sliders. It is an easy recipe to serve to a crowd and really tasty.
29. Taco Crescent Ring
Turn crescents into a fabulous Taco Ring that is party worthy. This is always a show stopper.
30. Taco Dorados
Take your tacos up a level with these Taco Dorados. Each bite is perfectly crispy and chewy.
31. Easy Burger Sliders
This recipe comes together in just 15 minutes for an easy party idea. Everyone loves burgers and this is so simple.
32. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
There are only 4 ingredients needed for these flavorful chicken tenders. The bacon infuses the chicken for the perfect blend of seasoning.
33. Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
No need to wait until a special trip to Olive Garden to enjoy this recipe. You can easily make Toasted Ravioli at home to feed a crowd.
34. Crock Pot Drumsticks
Game Day means chicken drumsticks around our house. This easy recipe lets the crock pot do the work.
35. Sausage Balls Recipe
We absolutely love Sausage Balls for any occasion. These bite size appetizers make the perfect recipe for Game Day and more.
36. Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Wings
The air fryer makes it so easy to serve delicious chicken wings while watching the game. We love to serve these with an assortment of dips and veggie sticks.
37. Fried Onion Rings
Thick and crispy onion rings make the best snack. They are great with ranch or ketchup.
38. Air Fryer Chicken Wings
You will not believe how crispy and delicious these chicken wings turn out. They are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
39. Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
In about 20 minutes, these tasty little bacon wrapped shrimp goes from oven to table.
40. Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
This easy recipe for Mozzarella Sticks is easy and so much better than store bought.
41. Baked Brie
With just 2 ingredients, Baked Brie is easy and always a hit.
42. Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushrooms make the perfect appetizer and make a tasty bite size snack.
43. Pinwheel Sandwiches
Pinwheel Sandwiches come together fast and make a great recipe for parties. You can modify the filling to suit your taste.
44. Crockpot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
The delicious blend of honey and buffalo flavor is perfect on meatballs.
45. Bacon Wrapped Pickles
Turn plain pickles into an appetizer everyone will go crazy over with bacon.
46. Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Toss everything you need in the slow cooker for this easy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
47. Bacon Wrapped Dates
Dates with goat cheese and bacon combine for a sweet and savory appetizer.
48. Taco Bell Nacho Fries
Crispy Fries and cheese sauce make a wonderful recipe to serve at Super Bowl.
49. Copycat Chipotle Queso
Save money and enjoy Chipotle’s Queso at home with this easy recipe.
50. Pizza Cupcakes
Enjoy pizza cupcakes with any of your favorite toppings for a frugal snack.
51. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
Learn how to make chicken wings in the crock pot for an easy appetizer.
52. Spicy Cheez-It Snack Mix
Homemade Snack Mix is simple to make and has the perfect blend of heat.
53. Spicy Ranch Crackers
Jazz up saltine crackers with lots of heat and seasoning.
54. Crock Pot Cream Cheese Taco Dip
The rich and creamy blend of ingredients make this hearty taco dip a favorite at parties.
55. Deep fried Pickles
Each bite is crispy on the outside and tangy on the inside. Serve with ranch for the best appetizer.
Easy Super Bowl Appetizers
These are the best super bowl appetizers. Each recipe is simple to make and packed with flavor.
Just add a few dessert dips. You will be all set for Game Day!
More easy recipes:
- Crockpot Chicken Breast
- 41 Super Bowl Dip Recipes
- 55 Best Super Bowl Desserts
- The Best Super Bowl Party Food
- Mexican Recipes